Who being loved is poor? Love is, above all, a gift of oneself.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Home and some change

Hello!

It has been a while since my last blog...sorry friends. :) My goal is to have regular monthly updates along with my blog which will hopefully have more personal updates. I have been home from my DTS, at Holmsted Manor in England, for almost two months now. It was truly an amazing experience and God really spoke identity and truth into my life just by loving me. God has also given me a desire to know His word, so over the next few years I will be giving my time to serve the Lord, His people, and to grow in knowledge of God through relationship with Him and through the Bible.

Being home has been a challenge. I really have to take what God taught me while I was away and put it to practice while being home. I have joined YWAM Modesto and will be with them for a season. I have joined them in there mission to be a creative and compassionate community! We partner with local churches and speak about evangelism, poverty, and simple outreach. Through relationships, we do host about 4-5 teams a year. Our aim is to keep the greastest friendship as our priority by serving and giving of ourselves, always. I have also joined with the youth leadership at my home church, New Hope Christian Fellowship. It has been difficult at time and a bit stressful :) As a leader of youth, setting a good example is so important.

Right now I am working and praying about doing missions full time. I need support. Spiritually and finacially. If you would like to receive my regular news letter, and find out more about what I'm up to, please follow the link below!

I am writing an update, would you like to recieve it? Sign up here: http://eepurl.com/bitqz

eepurl.com
Alexa's Newsletter Email Forms

Thank you all for your prayers and support!

Many blessings,

Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment