Who being loved is poor? Love is, above all, a gift of oneself.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Youth With A Mission

Hello everyone!! My name is Alexa. I am 19 years old. Currently, in my life, I am trying to raise about 4,000 dollars to attend a DTS (Discipleship Training School) with the organization YWAM (Youth With A Mission). If your a friend of mine you probably already know this : ] Just in case your not, let me tell you a little about what I'll be doing.


YWAM is an international movement of Christians from many denominations dedicated to serving Jesus throughout the world. YWAM has people form many nationalities form all over the world. They call it a family of ministries. YWAM's passion is to make God known to others and to follow Him every step of the way. I feel God has called me to do a DTS in Sussex, England. The start of the DTS is April 17, 2010. I currently have about 1200 dollars saved. I need for people to give and for people to pray for God to provide. If you feel led to help PLEASE do!!! Thank you all!! God Bless You!!



(209)408-7514


1 comment:

  1. Alexa - what a great cause. You will have a lifetime of wonderful memories from this mission. Great Blog! Your family and friends will enjoy following you on this trek.

    ReplyDelete